Looking for bright, curious, and motivated interns for your organization this summer?
The Collegiate Leadership Internship Program (CLIP) is a selective, paid summer internship experience in New York City. Housed at the Bronfman Center for Jewish Student Life at NYU, CLIP matches undergraduate students with engaging, substantive internships at a variety of for-profit, non-profit, and Jewish communal organizations. Interns spend four days each week at their job placements and one day each week in meaningful, participant-driven seminars where they learn and network with some of the city’s most respected leaders. CLIP provides interns with mentorship, opportunities to develop competitive professional skills, and a community of talented and driven peers with whom to think and grow.
CLIP is looking for dynamic organizations and professionals who are eager to mentor and coach summer interns. Organizations commit to providing interns with meaningful projects that support the organization’s operations or mission. Click here to see the growing list of firms that entrust CLIP to find great emerging talent.
- College students apply to the CLIP summer internship program by February 1, 2017.
- Organizations submit placement application to host interns by January 30.
- CLIP screens applications and forwards top candidates to second-round interviews with proposed placement supervisor.
- Placement supervisor and proposed candidate meet and mutually confirm match.
- Placement site agree to provide interns with a meaningful, supportive, and challenging professional experience. The internship must include adequate supervision, substantive projects, and opportunities to interface with other organizational staff. While clerical work may be an aspect of certain tasks, it may not be a significant portion of the internship.
- CLIP provides supervisor cohort with support and tailored networking opportunities.
- CLIP provides interns with ongoing professional development and leadership opportunities that tie into workplace learning and enhance the program.
- Summer 2017 dates: CLIP begins on May 31 with a five-day orientation for all interns. Internship placements begin Monday, June 5 and conclude Tuesday, August 8.
- Non-profits – $3,000 per intern
- For-profits – $3,500 per intern
Contact Dana Levinson, Senior Associate of Leadership & Strategic Partnerships at the Bronfman Center, at email@example.com.