Priority deadline to apply for CLIP: New York is February 2. Regular deadline, February 16. After February 16, we will accept applications on a rolling basis.
CLIP: New York is open to rising sophomores, juniors, and seniors. Applicants must commit to residing in the New York metropolitan area for the summer.
Application Process (for New York):
- Students apply to CLIP: New York and submit the non-refundable $20 application processing fee.
- Organizations submit placement application to host interns.
- CLIP screens applications and conducts first-round interview to assess cohort fit and placement considerations.
- CLIP forwards top applicants to a second interview with internship placements and builds a wait-list. Matches are based on the candidate’s interests and needs of the partner organizations.
- Placement supervisor and proposed candidate meet and mutually confirm match.
Questions regarding the New York program? Contact Julie Wichler at