CLIP: Onward Israel is open to all students (including the class of 2016 and graduate students) who attend school in or have permanent residence in Long Island, Westchester, or one of the five boroughs of New York.
Application Process (for Tel Aviv or Jerusalem):
- Students apply to CLIP: Onward Israel. CLICK HERE and select the New York CLIP option.
- CLIP screens applications and conducts first-round interview.
- CLIP forwards top applicants to a second interview with Young Judaea, our partners in Israel.
- Young Judaea forwards candidates to final round interview with proposed employers.
- Placement supervisor and proposed candidate meet (via Skype or phone) and mutually confirm match.
Questions regarding the Tel Aviv or Jerusalem programs? Contact Mordechai Czarka at email@example.com.